Mako: Cost Benefits
Here are some real-world examples of how the Mako System has saved businesses money:
- An architectural firm with Internet usage spiraling out of control installed a Mako system at head office. Within ten minutes three worm-infected computers were identified and blocked, and in their first month of using Mako their Internet usage dropped from 20GB to just 3GB.
- An international dairy company with turnover in excess of 10 billion dollars uses Mako to link their many branch offices around the world back to a core network. The Mako system replaces a private, leased line solution provided by a major Telco and saves thousands of dollars a day.
- A large retail chain needs sites linked back to head office for secure transfer of POS data and VoIP calls. Mako's Central Management Platform means centralised IT department can see and control all sites remotely. Automated temperature alerts warn if clothing is placed on top of appliance. Appropriate Internet use policy is easily enforced.
- Automated security updates
- Remote support
- Reduce the cost of broadband services
- Reduce downtime
- Increase productivity
- Mitigate risk
- Low capital expenditure
- Reduced hardware cost
- No hidden costs